August 24-26, 2022 | LaVista, Nebraska
In person and virtual options available
Join us for the 2022 HR Nebraska SHRM Conference. It is important to HR Nebraska that we meet our HR professionals where they are, whether that means in person, or virtually. To provide more flexibility, this year’s event will be held in a hybrid format. In person and virtual sessions will all be livestreamed in real time, recorded, and made available to all paid registrants for 90 days on demand. The pricing for both options will be the same, so you get to choose! Here are just a few of the benefits of a hybrid conference:
- Same cost – more flexibility – you get to choose!
- Network and interact with attendees, speakers, and business partners in person, or virtually!
- Schedule and participate in meet-ups, whether in person, or virtual!
- Greater flexibility – watch sessions in real time, or watch them later!
- Triple the amount of recertification credit – watch all sessions within 90 days post-event and earn up to 3x more credit compared to attending an in person only event!
- Reduce travel and lodging expenses by attending virtually!
- Give a hug in person, if you’re comfortable!
We look forward to seeing you August 24-26!