- Registration and breakfast begins at 7am.
- The conference begins promptly at 7:30 in the main ballroom.
- Download the conference app. Copies of handouts, special announcements and schedules will be available on the app – and it’s best to download it before you get here. Download for iOS or Android.
- Download the SHRM Certification app. Make your life easy and track recertification points as you earn them with the SHRM Certification mobile app.
- Start following @HRNEB on social. Keep up with the latest news from HR Nebraska, as well as conference updates, pictures and much more using the hashtag #HRNE19.
- Start connecting with other HR professionals before you arrive. Connect with other HR professionals who will be attending the conference. You’ll see some familiar faces the moment you arrive.
- Bring a buddy. You’ll meet a lot of fellow HR and business professionals at the conference, but everything is better with a friend! Plus, if you encourage a coworker to attend with you, you can cover even more ground by attending different sessions and sharing notes.
- Pack a light jacket. Temperatures fluctuate frequently in Nebraska, and conference rooms are no different. It might be summer, but be sure to bring an extra layer to stay comfortable.
- Have ibuprofen on hand. The last thing you need is a headache to derail your conference experience. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Drink plenty of water. There’s so much to do at HR Nebraska that it’s easy to forget to hydrate —and no, coffee doesn’t count! Getting enough water will help ensure you can take full advantage of the packed session days.
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE
- Plan your schedule. Decide which sessions you’re most interested in, and map out your conference experience ahead of time via the mobile app.
- Check out the expo. If you’re looking for the latest employee perks or a new vendor for your services, be sure to stop by the Exhibit Hall Thursday only. Browse the latest HR products and services and chat with our sponsor organizations. Their support allows us to feature tremendous speakers and keep registration costs to a minimum.
- Volunteer to meet others. HR Nebraska can only happen with a lot of amazing volunteers. Signing up to volunteer is also a great way to make more connections and meet folks you wouldn’t have otherwise!
NOW YOU’RE READY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERYTHING HR NEBRASKA HAS TO OFFER. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!